One Nugget To Go

The Offical Fan Site for Halle Ruth

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Three Month Dr.'s Appt

This morning mama and daddy took me for my 3 month well baby visit.

Everything went really great, and thank goodness I didn't have to get any shots!! I now weigh 10 lbs 12 oz and am 23 inches long. Dr. Beck said I look great and seem to be right on track developmentally! That's always good to know.

He also said he thinks I am probably going to be pretty fair complected, like my daddy. I get red spots on my skin in the places where I sweat (neck,arms) and he said that is usually a sign of fair skin.

As for everything else, mama said she is going to take me to wal-mart sometime soon to get my three month old portrait done. She is also thinking of having a man we know from church take a family picture of us in the park, once the leaves get pretty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home