One Nugget To Go

The Offical Fan Site for Halle Ruth

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Happy Birthday Big Brother

Today is my big brother Elijah's birthday. I don't know a whole lot about him, but mama says that he watches out for me from Heaven. She said, someday when I am a little older, she and daddy will tell me all about him. I'm not sure why, but I think Mama squeezed me extra hard this morning . . .

Mama and Daddy took me out to visit Elijah's grave for the very first time this afternoon. Mama played some songs on the guitar and she and daddy sang. It was nice. We weren't out there very long since it was so chilly, but it was good to finally visit. Mama said she has been meaning to bring me out there for months! You can see a couple pictures of us at the cemetery below.


Anyway, Happy Birthday "lie-juh". Love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home