One Nugget To Go

The Offical Fan Site for Halle Ruth

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I'm Two Years Old!!!!

Today I turned 2! Can you believe it? Neither can mommy and daddy!! I had a very fun day. This morning mommy made me my favorite for breakfast . . . eggs! Then, we cleaned the house and filled up my pool to get ready for my party later.

For lunch mommy took me to McDonald's! We had a very special "girl" lunch and I enjoyed saying "Hi!" to everyone that walked by our table. As an extra special surprise, daddy stopped by on his way to work just to give me a kiss and wish me happy birthday!

Finally, mommy and daddy threw me a super sweet pool party! All my friends came, and even Grandpa and Grandma Fig!! We had burgers and hot dogs and mommy had the pool and sprinkler out. It was a lot of fun! The cake mommy made me was in the shape of flip flops! Cool Dude!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home