One Nugget To Go

The Offical Fan Site for Halle Ruth

Saturday, July 02, 2005

A Friendly Visit

Today was a good day.

It was especially beautiful out today. Mommy took me outside for one of my feedings. I had to wear a hat and blanket, but I really enjoyed getting some fresh air.

Daddy is preaching tomorrow at church, so he spent most of the day working on his sermon. Mommy doesn't think that she and I will make it to church tomorrow. She said I am still too little. But I think she might let me go next week. There are so many people who are waiting to meet me!

Tonight mommy and daddy's friends, Heidi and Joe, brought my new friend Zoe for a visit. Zoe is only three days younger than me so I am sure we are going to be great friends! We spent most of our visit getting our diapers changed and eating. What more can you ask for? Mommy said that we may go see the fireworks tomorrow night with Heidi, Joe and Zoe, but we will just have to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home