One Nugget To Go

The Offical Fan Site for Halle Ruth

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Growing more . . . every day!

This was another exciting week of "firsts" for me!

First of all, this past Monday (Labor Day) mommy and daddy took me to visit Grandma and Grandpa Smith! It was the first time I have ever been to their house. And I loved it! I saw my first Amish buggy and went inside my first barn (too bad there were no horses in it though! ha!) I also got to spend some quality time with grandma and grandpa. Grandma makes me laugh and grandpa reminds me a lot of my daddy! And I slept the entire car ride, both ways! That's a total of six hours in the car! Mom and dad were so proud.

Also, today was the first time I took a nap in my crib. Mom has tried to lay me down in it before, but I usually prefer my bassinet, right next to mom and dad's bed. But today I decided that, since I am such a big girl, I would give it a try. Daddy layed me down in my crib while mom was at the grocery, and I slept great! Mommy hopes I decide to stay in my crib for good! She might even try to lay me down in it for the night tonight. I"ll let you know what I think!

And the biggest news of all is . . . . . I LAUGHED OUT LOUD TODAY!! Woo Hoo!

Daddy had me on the floor for some play time and was singing to me and giving me kisses, and I let out my first laugh! I said "Ha"! I did it one more time for him and a little bit later for mommy. They were both so excited.

I am now almost 12 weeks old. Mom says that's a big deal. She is going to take me to Wal Mart soon to get my pictures done. She's also taking me to get the rest of my two month old immunizations on Wednesday. I think the picture thing sounds more fun.

Also, I started sleeping 11 hours a night a few weeks ago. I drink my last bottle between 8 and 9:30pm, and then head to bed. I don't fuss at all when it's my bed time and don't make a peep until around 7am! Mom and dad say they know how blessed they are!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Halle, it was such a joy to see you now that you are older. I am sorry your Mommy hurt her back but "all things work together for good" and it gave us some quality time together, didn't it? (HeeHee)

    I am glad your Mommy and Daddy are beginning to realize how blessed they are .... YOu are such a good baby. Grandpa and I love you bunches and look forward to seeing you again next month whenever Mommy and Daddy set up your Dedication date ... Grandpa can hardly wait! (smile) Take care Precious!

    Love,
    Grandma

     

Post a Comment

<< Home