One Nugget To Go

The Offical Fan Site for Halle Ruth

Saturday, August 20, 2005

My Parents Left Me!!

Last night mama and daddy went on a date for their anniversary. I am not sure what an anniversary is, but they seemed pretty excited!

A nice couple from our church (I think their names were Jenny and Matt) came over and stayed with me. They were really nice and took really good care of me. I hardly noticed mom and dad were gone!

As for other news, mom and dad decided to try and move me to the next sized diapers (1's). Since newborn diapers are so much more expensive, and size 1's say they will fit 8 to 14 pounds, they thought they would give it a try. But, I pee-pee-ed right through them, twice! So, it looks like I am still too little for big girl dipes. Back to newborn dipes for me! Actually, that makes my mom kind of excited. She said it makes her feel like I am still tiny. She especially needed that encouragement because lately I have been growing out of some of my clothes! That's never happened before! So mom has been pulling things out of my drawer that don't fit anymore. She thinks it's kind of sad. But I think it's cool! I'm a big girl now! I can actually wear 0-3 month clothes! Woo hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home