One Nugget To Go

The Offical Fan Site for Halle Ruth

Thursday, October 06, 2005

New Things I Do Now That I Am 3 Months Old!

Hi everybody! Just thought I would give you a quick update on me, now that I am three months old! I am getting to be such a big girl!

Just this past week on Saturday, Oct 1st, I rolled over for the very first time!! Mommy had me on my tummy for some play time, and I decided to just go for it! I hung on my right side awhile, but then slowly rolled the rest of the way onto my back! I didn't seem to really even notice much, but my mama almost had a cow. She's crazy. Dad was sad he missed it (he was in a meeting an hour away). Mama tried to get it on tape, but her camcorder died. Oh well. I don't see what the big deal is anyway!

I also really like to squeal! Mama says she's pretty sure some of my squeals scare dogs away!

Also, I am becoming more and more mobile. When I am on my back now I like to dig in with my feet and push my butt up off the ground to scoot myself. Just last night mom found me in my bed sideways! Watch out world! Here I come.

I am also trying to get my neck muscles ready for sitting up! Anytime I am in my car seat or swing, I tilt my head forward onto my chest and try to sit up. I think it's driving my mama crazy. She says it looks terribly uncomfortable. But, she got online and talked to some other moms who said it's completely normal!

I also got my three month pictures taken at wal-mart this month. Mama will post them as soon as they come in. She said next time she is going to sears though. My friend Zoe's pictures are much cuter and were the same price! To see Zoe's pictures go to:
https://www.searsphotos.com/?shareid=S203304460l7MHH237XGN

1 Comments:

  • At 10:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gosh, 3 months old already, you are just becoming a big girl aren't you? I can't wait to see you again. Kiss's and hugs to you. Tell mommmy that I better get a picture of you :o). Lots of love, Auntie Kim

     

Post a Comment

<< Home