One Nugget To Go

The Offical Fan Site for Halle Ruth

Monday, July 04, 2005

Fireworks are Cool!

Last night mommy and daddy took me to see my very first fireworks!! I wore my new outfit, even though it was way too big. Benji and Sarah went along and we stopped and got milkshakes on the way (I just had milk). Zoe couldn't come because she was so tired from the day before.

Mommy was worried that the fireworks would scare me, but I slept through most of the show! Maybe next year I will actually see some!

Today we might go to the Cornwell's for a cookout. Mom said it depends on how I am feeling. They have a pool so it would be really fun!

By the way, Happy Birthday uncle Brian!!!! I love you!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi cutie! You are so precious. I can't wait to see you. Love you much. Auntie Kim

     

Post a Comment

<< Home