One Nugget To Go

The Offical Fan Site for Halle Ruth

Monday, January 23, 2006

New Things I Do Now That I Am 7 Months Old!

Wow . . . it just seems like I turned six months old a week ago! Ha!

Now that I am seven months old, I am really a big girl. The biggest news of all this month is . . .

My first tooth! Hooray! Just about a week ago one of my front bottom teeth popped through finally. I had been working on it for months, so mom was pretty happy when it finally showed up.Mama says this is the first step toward eating chocolate (err . . . I mean apples . . . yeah, that's what she told me to say . . . APPLES!)

In other news,

*My second bottom tooth is definitely on its way. Maybe it will make its debut this month.
*One of my new favorite things to do is grab onto my piggys (I think you big people call them feet). Anyway, they are simply fascinating to me. I can barely finish a bottle because I like to sit up and look at them!
*I have added growling to my list of new sounds and enjoy imitating mama (whom dad says I learned it from in the first place . . .)
*I've been practicing on my sitting, but still don't enjoy it all that much. I do pretty well at it, when I want to though.
*I have become WAY more active. Often mama finds me in my crib turned the complete other direction! I think it's the funniest thing ever. I have also started to roll more often so that I can look at the world around me.
*I am definitely a big laughing girl now and enjoy plenty of playtime with mommy and daddy. I wonder if I will always thing they are this funny???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home