One Nugget To Go

The Offical Fan Site for Halle Ruth

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Just Me and Mom

Hi everybody!

Tuesday was the first time I was home alone with mommy all day. I think I was pretty good, but mommy still seemed a little stressed out. Daddy has been such a big help to her that I think she is scared to take care of me by herself. Today, I saw her pulling out all of my bath supplies, so I think she might even attempt that alone today! Bravo mom! Way to go!

Mommy's friends Ami and Kim are both thinking about coming to see me soon. I love to have visitors, even if I do sleep through most of the visit! Plus, I think it's pretty nice when people travel so far, just to watch me snooze!

Everyone mommy and daddy talk to says that I am changing so fast! But I just look like the same old me to me! All of my grandparents miss me tons and keep asking how I've changed. Grandma Smith asked mom if I still have chicken legs. Mom said yes. Hmm. Is that a good thing??

Tonight daddy has youth group, so it will be just me and mom. Dad is taking the teens miniature golfing. Mom thought about dropping by, but hasn't decided yet. It would be nice to get out of the house for a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home