One Nugget To Go

The Offical Fan Site for Halle Ruth

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

New Things I Do Now That I Am 6 Weeks Old!

Here are some new things that I have been doing since last week:

I like to pat my hair when I am tired. I twirl my fingers through it, but thankfully, I don't pull!

I don't sleep as soundly through my naps. Generally I will wake up once or twice and cry for mom or dad. They are trying to help me figure out how to stay asleep. Whenever they come in to give me my pacifier or pat my bottom, I smile at them really big and act like I want to play!It's a fun game.

Also, my new favorite thing is playtime when I wake up from my naps. Lately I have been very alert when I wake up and love to stare at mom and dad. When they talk to me I smile lots and have even come close to a laugh! Mom and dad are enjoying this new play time, even though they would prefer it to be after I eat!

I have also started to coo and make sounds other than cries. I don't do it very often, (mostly during playtime when I am really happy) but mom and dad think it is the cutest thing in the world.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Halle!

    I am glad to see you have time to blog. Seems your Mommy and Daddy are finding it difficult to blog very often since you came into their world and added some "true living" to their mundane days. (smile)

    Tell Mommy I will always sign as Grandma S. or Mom S. since I noticed your Mommy's mother (Grandma Fig) is also blogging and deserves the privilege of just being "Grandma" or "Mom".

    We are praying for an opportunity to see you soon since we have not seen you since you were born. Don't know what we'd do if you weren't so faithful at keeping us up to date on you growth and progress ... We'd go "bonkers"! (smile)

    Also tell Mommy and Daddy we would really appreciate it if they would print off a couple recent pictures for us ... especially the one of you and your cousins. I'll be setting up my classroom soon and I want to have you sitting on my desk. We can make copies if they just print some off. Thanks, Sweetie. Be good and have lots of fun with Mommy and Daddy. Hope to see you soon!

    Love,
    Grandma S.

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Halle, you sure are getting big. I can't believe your 6 weeks old already. Sounds like things are going great and I can't wait to see you again. Love you lots Auntie Kim, Oh and tell your parents I said hello :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home