One Nugget To Go

The Offical Fan Site for Halle Ruth

Friday, July 22, 2005

Yawn . . .

For three nights in a row now, I have slept through until morning! Mommy and daddy are soooo excited.

The first time I slept that long, mommy tried to wake me up to feed me. But I wouldn't budge! She even stripped me down to my diaper and I still didn't wake up! So now, she's decided it's okay if I sleep 6 or 7 hours a night. Especially since it makes her and dad feel so refreshed!!

Last night was really fun. All the power in our house went off because of a big thunderstorm! I took the most peaceful nap I've had, and mommy and daddy lit a bunch of candles and played a board game by candle light! But, eventually the power came back on, which was actually kind of good since that meant the air conditioning could come back on! It was starting to get sticky!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger Terri said…

    Halle, you have spoiled your parents from day one in sleeping more than the average child your age! They have no idea what an angel God has sent them. You are so precious little one and Grandma loves you! Thanks for taking it easy on Mommy and Daddy. They need pampered. This is all so new for them!

    Hugs and Kisses - Grandma Smith

     

Post a Comment

<< Home