One Nugget To Go

The Offical Fan Site for Halle Ruth

Monday, July 25, 2005

What a Week!

This past week was a big week for me! I had a lot of "firsts"!

I met my aunt Sunshine, uncle Aaron and cousins for the very first time on Thursday (July 21). We had lots of fun cuddling. Aunt Sunshine fed me my lunch, and I rewarded her by spitting up everywhere!

Then, on Friday (7/22) I found my hair! I was laying down on the couch next to mommy for some quiet awake time, when all the sudden I felt something soft and furry! So now I have a brand new toy! I really like to play with it when I am tired.

The biggest event was late Saturday (7/23) evening. I had just finished my bottle and mommy was snuggling me and kissing my cheek, and I gave my first real smile! It didn't seem like such a big deal to me, but mom says it's the best thing that's ever happened to her!

Finally, on Sunday (7/24) I wore my first dress to church. I wore the white and pink sundress that Ami gave me when she came to visit. It was a perfect fit! Last week I just wore a onesie, and I was much more comfortable. But mommy and daddy (and everyone else at church) thought I looked sooooo cute! Of course!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home