One Nugget To Go

The Offical Fan Site for Halle Ruth

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Outings

The last two days have been fun!

Last night mommy took me in my stroller to put-put golf with daddy and the teens. It was my first time in my stroller, and mommy's first time taking me somwhere by herself (daddy was already at the church and took the teens in the church van). It was really nice outside and I slept the whole time. Mom says the teens were really glad to finally see me.

This morning, after my breakfast, I took another ride in my stroller. This time it was just mommy and I, taking a morning walk around our neighborhood. I, of course, fell asleep again, but mommy really enjoyed the excercise and fresh air!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger Lucy said…

    I would love to be your friend!
    My mom and dad said they want to take me to visit you, but dad has class all next week and then district assembly the week after that. Dad says be patient and he'll get me up there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home