One Nugget To Go

The Offical Fan Site for Halle Ruth

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I'm a Big Kid Now!

Today mommy and daddy took me in for my one month checkup. I weigh 7lbs 10oz and am 20 1/4 inches long! I am getting so big!

I also had my first big overnight trip a week ago. Daddy was at cedar point all day, so mommy took me to Grandma and Grandpa Fig's house. Grandma took care of me quite a bit and let mommy catch up on her rest. I also got to meet mommy's friend Kim, my great aunt Angie, great uncle Chris, and cousins Nicole and Cannon for the first time! It was lots of fun!

Tomorrow is a special day. Auntie Sunshine and Uncle Aaron are coming for a visit! I will get to meet my cousins Adelaide and Canaan for the very first time! I am so excited!

It's so exciting meeting so many people who love me. I can't get enough kisses and hugs!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Halle, your so cute !! I just love you !

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Halle, your so cute !! I just love you !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home